Tuesday, December 16, 2014

25 Days of Christmas: Day 16

At Christmas, all of the secretaries at work do a Secret Santa gift exchange.  It's always so fun to see who has drawn whose name and what gifts are given. 

This year, we had a big potluck lunch today, too!  There was SO much food and dessert!

(There's only but so much I can say about all the great food we had and the fun we had during the gift exchange, so I'm not going to try and drag it out to make a longer post, haha.)

Tonight, I did some more Christmasy things.  I finalized some things for Student Advisory--pictures will come tomorrow if I can remember to take them!  We're also watching Elf: Buddy's Musical Christmas on NBC.  I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it.  The very first song of the show annoyed me, but I wasn't going to change the channel just yet.  They stick to the Elf storyline for the most part, but some things are different.  Of course, they have to be; this is only an hour long special (really probably about 45-50 minutes, if you count commercials) whereas the regular movie is about an hour and a half, so they can't include it all.

Our lunch all set up!  We have a great bunch of office staff, counseling staff, administrators, security officer and resource officers who contributed!!


And I got this awesome ornament during our gift exchange!!  First thing I did when I got home was hang up this ornament, and another ornament I received from a wonderful teacher at school :)
 

No comments: