Monday, December 22, 2014

25 Days of Christmas: Day 22

Tonight, I made two of my favorite Christmas treats!! It's just not Christmas until we have these snacks to munch on!  If you followed my 25 Days of Christmas posts last year, then you have seen these before...just some different pictures this year :)  If this is your first time seeing these yummy treats, I hope you'll try the recipes!

Mom's Chex Mix and these amazing M&M pretzel wheels are the ultimate Christmas snacks to have!  If you click on the names of each snack in the previous sentence, it will take you to last year's post with the recipe and instructions :)

Both of these treats I love to sit down and eat with a nice cold glass of milk.  In fact, I think that's just what the doctor ordered for tonight!!

If you try these recipes, I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!!!
"Momma, why aren't you dropping me any pretzels??"


"Will you drop me any on this side??"
 

"Momma, I think they're done baking! Time to eat, right?"
 

"Will I at least get some chex mix, Momma??"
 

Finished snacks..cooling to be ready to eat!

No comments: