Monday, December 17, 2012

This is Riley!

The 25 Days of Christmas posts are interrupted to bring you this post. Notice, I DID get today's 25 Days of Christmas post up first, though!

It's been forever and a day since I've taken pictures of people and I've been really anxious to do so.  I keep seeing all these photos and posing ideas on Pinterest and I just really had the desire to take some pictures of a cute little girl......luckily, I know some people! haha.  My Aunt Sherrie's best friend, Kelly, has a little girl, Riley, who is just the funniest thing to listen to and watch!  Abby came with me to walk around Dorey Park with us as we took these pictures and as soon as we got in the car, one of us said, "She is a trip!" haha.  And while a lot of the things we had in mind didn't work out, we still had a blast!  Luckily, we had one of the warmer December weekends to walk around!

Since today is Kelly's birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! - I figured I wouldn't wait until after December 25th to get these pictures posted, but will instead do them today!  Kelly, thanks again for sharing your daughter with me and trying to make her smile for the pictures! :) We couldn't take any pictures on the grass ;) but I think we had fun anyway! haha!  Have a great birthday!!

Okay, Riley was NOT a fan of this tinsel at first! We wanted to wrap it around her, but she wasn't so much on board for that idea.  
Then I thought about having her sit on it. Still no. Then she wrapped Kelly in it & decorated the gazebo! 
So getting this picture was a surprise!! haha
These next three are a bit blurry, but I thought they were too cute & fun not to share!
And, a sweet mommy-daughter moment to end on :)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I know Riley! She's one of my kids at daycare! (: She's so precious! Love the pics!

Love Me If You Dare said...

awwww!!! she's so cute!!! riley is a popular name! she's gonna be a heartbreaker when she gets older! ;)