Monday, December 16, 2013

25 Days of Christmas: Day 10

I actually came across this website while I was at work.

LET ME NOW ADD that NO I do not spend my day searching for new cookie and treat recipes! I always have NBC12 news and the Today Show websites open so I can keep up-to-date when I can.

This recipe was shared on the Today Show website, and it looked extremely easy to make, not to mention it looked yummy!

I made it in no time one night, and it has turned out to be a hit when others have tried it! Hopefully you will try it, too, and enjoy it just as much! :)

Ingredients:
  • Graham crackers
  • 1 cup of butter
  • 1 cup of brown sugar
  • 1 cup of chopped pecans
Directions:

1. Melt butter over medium high heat, then add the brown sugar.


2. Stir the brown sugar into the butter until it's melted. Then, bring to a slight rolling boil.


3. While doing the previous step, I also went ahead and put waxed paper down on a cookie sheet, and lined the cookie sheet with graham crackers.


4. Once the brown sugar/butter mixture is at a slight boil, cook and stir for two minutes.


5. Add the chopped pecans.


6. Pour the mixture over the graham crackers and spread it out.


7. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.


8. While it's still warm, cut into smaller pieces, then let it still set out to cool.


Mmmmmm....yum! Enjoy!


No comments: