Tuesday, December 24, 2013

25 Days of Christmas: Day 24

I know, I know, you're probably going to say this is cheating to post these cookies today, but, it's my 25 Days of Christmas, so I make the rules and I say it's okay!

It just doesn't seem like Christmas unless you have some of these pre-sliced cookies, where all you have to do is plop them onto a baking sheet, put them in the oven for a few minutes, and there you go! I love the different pictures you can get on the cookies {which is why I had to confess to Matt that I bought three boxes, since I couldn't decide on which design to get...}.

Even though Matt thought it was ridiculous that I bought three boxes, I know he's secretly happy, because he told me last night that these are
his favorite cookies. :) I have to admit, they are really good!

So, while I didn't actually make the dough {much less the designs!}, I did put them in the oven so we could enjoy these festive Christmas cookies once again :)


I know you only see two designs here....I also bought the snowmen, but I'm saving those for later this winter :)

No comments: