These cookies are so easy to make, fun to make, taste good, and look cute too!
Hope you give them a try and enjoy!
- 1 bag of Hershey's Kisses brand Candy Cane kisses
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons milk
- red and green food coloring
1. Beat butter, sugar, vanilla, and egg in a large bowl until well blended.
2. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add alternatively with milk to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
3. Mix about 1/4 cup of sugar with food coloring to get the desired shades of red and green that you want.
4. Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Roll in red and/or green colored sugar. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from oven and cool for 2-3 minutes. Press candy piece into the center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheet to a wire rack to cool completely.
And, I will always give credit where credit is due, and the rest of these pictures are taken by Matt!