Wednesday, December 11, 2013

25 Days of Christmas: Day 9

This cookie isn't specifically a "Christmas cookie" but it always makes me think of Christmas!!

When we were younger, a big group of us from my church always used to go Christmas caroling. It was a lot of fun! Once we had made all of our stops, we'd end up back at church for cookies and hot chocolate and to play fun games, like Catch Phrase! Someone in my family, like my mom or my Aunt Cathy, would make these great peanut butter cookies with Hershey Kisses in the middle!! mmm!!

And I eat them the same every time: eat the cookie apart AROUND the Heshey Kiss, then eat the rest in one bite! Yum! :)

Ingredients:
  • Peanut Butter Cookie mix + whatever additional ingredients it requires {water, oil, egg, etc.}
  • Hershey Kisses
Directions:

1. Make your peanut butter cookies just as the directions say.


2. Once they come out of the oven, put Hershey Kisses on them!


See, this one is so easy, it only requires 2 steps! haha 

No comments: