Wednesday, December 25, 2013

25 Days of Christmas: Day 25

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I had to wait to post this until later today, because I was giving our parents #25 as part of their Christmas gifts.

There's nothing I like more on a freezing cold day than hot chocolate! {But I've also come to like Hot Apple Cider, too!}

I thought finding a recipe for hot chocolate mix would be a great idea to end out this year's 25 Days of Christmas, and it probably couldn't come on a better day, since today was FREEZING cold!! But, I'd much rather have a cold Christmas rather than the warmer weather we had this weekend!

Today has been a busy day for us, and we've pretty much been on the go non-stop. I'm already looking forward to when Matt gets off tomorrow so we can relax for just a little bit!  I hope you all have enjoyed today! 

Even though the last day of school was Friday, I also worked on Saturday, Monday and Tuesday, so I'm very excited to say that I really feel like my Christmas Break starts TOMORROW. YES!

Here's your final recipe for this year's 25 Days of Christmas! I'm already brainstorming ideas for next year, and I think I've got a good list of ideas going ;)

Merry Christmas!!!

Ingredients:
  • 3 cups nonfat instant dry milk powder
  • 2 cups powdered sugar
  • 1 1/2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions:

1. Mix all of your ingredients in a large bowl.


THAT'S IT! Haha. Other than telling you it will store in an airtight container for up to 3 months, that's all I've got for ya! Oh! And you use 1/3 cup of the mix with 1 cup of hot milk or hot water!

This is how I packaged them up for our parents' gifts:


I also dipped some marshmallows in chocolate and put some Christmas sprinkles on them to add in the jar. Fun!

No comments: